- Printed with full Ink regime, not ink saving one, increasing color fidelity. Artwork will be remained after a long-time wash
- Typical advantages with Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing: Artwork will be remained color and shape much longer than Screen printing or other methods
- DTG Washing Instructions
In order to get the best wash results, we recommend turning your shirts inside out before you wash. Wash using cold water. Use Gentle Wash soap. Wash on the gentlest setting also washing the least amount of time.
Welcome your new member of the family with our comfortable classic, baby onesie. Whether layered or styled alone, this onesie is soft yet durable enough for tummy time. Features lap shoulders and a three snap closure, making it easy for parents to change their baby when any surprises occur.
- 4.5 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey.
- Heather Grey is 90/10 combed ringspun cotton/polyester.
- White is sewn with 100% cotton thread.
- Features flatlock seams, double needle ribbed binding on lap shoulder neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening.
- Innovative three snap closure.
- Side seam construction, and EasyTear��� label.
- CPSIA compliant tracking label in side seam.
- Machine washable/ tumble dry low.
Babies grow at an amazingly fast rate, our general recommendation is to buy the bigger size to compensate for growth spurts.
Please be aware that the Preview may be slightly different from the physical item in terms of color due to our lighting at our product photoshoot or your device’s display.
The product itself is great. I really didn't like the lack of communication and timeline for my item to arrive. It took over two weeks to arrive! Perhaps this information was posted somewhere but it wasn't obvious or communicated well. I don't think I'm coming back.
I. My received one of the shirts! I emailed that to customer service and I never received the second one. I was very disappointed and I did not receive a response except, we’ll look into it, from you. This was a gift for my niece and nephew that had twin boys.